SATA 2022 Awards The Maldives’ first UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve

On the sparkling evening of 30 September 2022, representatives from Dusit Thani Maldives attending the South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) 2022 received the Gold Award for Nishan Senevirathe Best CSR Programme. Also, they bagged the Gold Award for Leading Family Resort.

SATA is a prestigious annual event that recognizes the best of South Asia’s hospitality and travel industry, this year the event was hosted at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi in the Maldives. Since its inception in 2016 SATA has been honoring leading organizations and individuals representing various categories. The candidates are nominated for 3 categories and the winners are chosen in two phases: public votes contribute 40% and the rest 60% of votes are from hotel presentations.

Mr. Jacques Leizerovici, the General Manager, and Marketing and Communications Manager Ms. Iryna Okopova of the Dusit Thani Maldives received the gold awards on behalf of their team, these awards depict the very core values of the Dusit’s care and hospitality. In his speech, Mr. Leizerovici commended his team for their dedication and tireless efforts. The Maldives’ first UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani Maldives is situated in Baa Atoll on Mudhdhoo Island. The Biosphere Reserve is merely a 15-minute seaplane ride from Malé that offers you luxurious over-water villas, fine dining, and countless island adventures

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *